4th of July Blowout Sale – Warehouse Blem Clearance
SKS Bullpup Stock Kit
Introducing our new U.S. made SKS BULLPUP STOCK KIT. It is an affordable, effective, defensive stock option, made out of heat stabilized, reinforced polymer with oak and steel barriers and reinforcements.
Our bullpup stock kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. Although the SKS is known for its rugged durability, in its original military configuration, it is too long, front heavy and difficult to quickly reload.
Our new SKS bullpup stock kit addresses and corrects those deficiencies as well as provides a number of other characteristics that are very important.
Subscribe to our status updates to get the latest news delivered straight to your cell phone, or check back in our News section for more in depth posts.
- Provides ample space for non-firing hand to support rifle
- Provides stable sight housing which securely fastens to main housing of stock for effective use of scopes/reflex sights
- Provides easily manipulated flip-top cover to provide protection from fired cases being ejected as well as easy access to loading lug on bolt carrier when using stripper clips
- Forward bullpup trigger virtually duplicates trigger pull distance and weight of original trigger
- Easily accessed safety bar
- which utilizes existing SKS safety design
- Compatible with AK and Tapco 20 round detachable magazines
- Only modification needed is removal of rear leaf sight
If you can’t view the above video, try YouTube Search sks bullpup rifle. Our post is under SGWorks.
Video 1 Prototype. Please see our Store Page for final design.
Video 2 SKS Rifle Bullpup Stock With Defensive Magazines
Video 3 SKS Rifle Bullpup AZ Montage
Video 4 Dis-Assembly/Assembly Video
SKS Bullpup Rifle Review SGWorks
NOTE: This video contains outdated information about product ship times. Please refer to our Store page for current ship times.
SGWorks SKS Bullpup Stock – First Look (Weaponeer)
Testimonials, Pics and Vids on our Facebook page
Owner of SKS Boards
“This is without question…it meets or exceeds Tapco standards and it is quite a device”
SGW Live Fire with the Gman
Please see our FAQ page http://sgworks.com/faqs/ for more information.