We encourage your feedback

Because of our goal of bringing you affordable equipment that works, we are always interested in your feedback, both positive and negative. So feel free to drop us a line. We will always be looking for ways to tweak and improve our products.

172 Responses to “We encourage your feedback”

1. Brent says:

What do we fill in the blanks on the order page? Its kinda vague.

2. PrezRR says:

Just wondering if we’ll see more videos or maybe a review or two before the 8th. I’d like to preorder but I want to know I’m getting a reliable product also. Thanks guys.

3. doug says:

It is very exciting to see your product, especially considering how important compliance with 922r bologna is. I do think with the addition of your U.S. trigger and by taking off the yugo granade launcher and fitting it with U.S. made muzzle break, gas rod etc., that your system would be a fun and affordable way to be compliant, as well as improve the looks and tactical aspects of the gun. My concern would be that it looks like a field strip and cleaning might become very laborious. Don’t get me wrong I don’t know how easy or difficult assembly and disassembly is, but it sure would be nice to see a video on it. (also it would be cool to see a tapco 20 round mag, which I believe adds another couple compliance points)

4. Mike Osborn says:

Your product looks promising but I am wondering about your warranty. I don’t see anything listed on your web site about it. Also what about sling attachments? I’m willing to purchase up front now but would like to know the above answers first.

5. glaros says:

@Brent, The blanks on our store page are part of our store button. It has no use other than provide information above the blanks. Nothing needs to be filled in there.

6. strong_bad says:

I have been watching these comments and am pretty excited about this product. However, as much as I would like to get on board and take advantage of the discount offered. I am not ultimately seeing the information that most of us want to see.

On 7/7 we were promised close-up photos of assembly, and gallery shots of assembly in two weeks (ie 7/21)

On 7/13 you were a week and a half away from having an a final prototype to make an assembly video and a video “to show more features. i.e. Safety manipulation, with different config mags, etc. A technical overview”

Here we are now, 6 days from the end of the introductory pricing ending without any additional photos or videos, and no real updates on when we can expect to see them.

I would really like to help you by making a pre-order, but if I don’t have peace of mind about the construction/feasibility/ and final configuration, then I am not willing to risk my money.

Even if we were not able to get photos and videos before 8/05 because of improvements made to the prototype causing delays, or something like that, then at least improve communication to let us know what is going on if there are delays. I have read many concerns over the lack of adequate communication.

I am sure many of us are waiting until the last possible moment to purchase this stock at the introductory pricing, because we are hoping to get enough information to make an informed decision. And if we do not get this information, we will be waiting until the end of September when you have an actual product shipping.

I know I want to help you to avoid bringing in outside investors if I can, but unless these concerns are addressed, I (and probably many others) will be uncomfortable turning our money over for something that leaves us with many questions unanswered.

7. glaros says:

@doug, Our bullpup stock is designed to easily remove the upper hand guard and the receiver cover assembly, giving you access to the entire upper of the rifle ie; the gas piston and receiver. Very soon we will be posting a video showing our bullpup stock utilizing AK and Tapco 20 round SKS magazines.

8. Mike says:

How about extending hyour introductory offer at least until you post some information/instructions regarding installation?

9. Corbin says:

I can tell it has been a fast and furious first month for you. There is a lot of interest in your product, so stick with it.

Can you provide any update on the promised installation video? Have you gotten your final prototype yet?

Good luck!

10. Heinrich says:

I am an owner of a russian sks that still has all of its trimmings (bayonet lug, matched parts, original iron sights, etc.). I am mostly concerned about what level of modification is required to use your stock, even though you say the only required modification is removal of the rear sight leaf. I have a lot of questions about this product, not sure I will get them all in here but I hope you can answer them.

1. Will the stock be fitted with iron sights/provision for attachement of iron sights? I read somewhere on here that you have flip up iron sights on your prototype, and would be interested to know where they are located.

2. Is there any mechanism to prevent firing of the rifle if the shell deflector plate has been left up/open?

3. Have you tested the sight mount performance at range (100 yd, 200 yd, more)? If so what level of accuracy have you obtained with this stock and magnifying sights/scopes?

4. I assume that the upper hand guard you speak of removing for cleaning includes the sight mounting rail. Does the attached sighting device return to zero after repeated removal and reattachement of the upper hand guard (assuming this includes the sight rail) to the rest of the rifle?

5. Would I be able to use the original dust cover, and without modification of the dust cover retaining pin?

6. Would I be able to use the original gas tube assembly with wooden handguard, or do I need some other gas tube?

7. Can the original 10 round fixed magazine latch be used with your stock installed to open and empty the original 10 round fixed magazine (i.e., is the gun as easily unloaded with the new stock as it is with the original)?

That’s all I can think of for the moment. May come back more with later. Look forward to hearing from you.

11. Dan says:

I am very interested in you product. I think you guys need a photo gallery ASAP so we can see what the product is looking like, inside and out. Id love to preorder, but cant feel comfortable doing it without pictures, also some info on materials used would help. Looks very promising.

12. Bob says:

Look cool, but is it accurate? I didn’t see any targets hit. As for the small size my Glock is more impressive.

13. John says:

This is the most exciting after-market product I’ve seen for the SKS in a while. That being said, I’m left handed and from the video it looks like it is not possible to shoot from the left side since the bolt handle moves far enough to the rear to hit oneself in the chin. Also, does the case deflector redirect the empty brass forward enough of the action so that it won’t hit a lefty shooter? I may have to learn how to shoot right handed!

14. Jay O'Connor says:

Hi
    I love the design of the stock. The video was very Impressive. Its only thing close to the aug I can come.
    I always loved the design as a kid and still do know.
    So thanks for making this awsome stock and can wait to buy one. thanks again.

Jay

15. aldaddyoo7 says:

Let me know when you post a video or pics of your bullpup stock utilizing the Tapco 20 round SKS mag please.

16. glaros says:

@Mike Osborn, Please see “Terms of Service” at the bottom of our Home Page regarding our warranty. We are woking on two different types of rear sling attachments. The stock is made to utilize the existing SKS sling-point at the gas block.

17. glaros says:

@PrezRR, You probably mean the 5th. To answer your question, since we are running behind in getting an installation video as well as close-up pics on the site, we will be extending the special offer. We will post the new information under news shortly. We also have some reviews planned as soon as we are in a position to make that happen.

18. glaros says:

@strong_bad, Yes, you are right, we are running behind. We make plans of what we are going to do based on commitments we get from others. As we have not been able to obtain what we need to provide the close-up pics and installation video, we are going to extend the introductory offer. We will be posting an update under “news” on the Home Page.

19. glaros says:

@Mike, we will be extending the introductory offer. We will be posting an update under “news” on the Home Page.

20. glaros says:

@Corbin, we expect to have any day now, what we need in order to post close-up pics and that promised installation video. Thank you for your encouragement.

21. egs89 says:

I would get one of your stocks if I could find a decent SKS in my area.
    I think that if this goes well, you should design a better bullpup stock for the AK’s.

22. glaros says:

@Heinrich,
    1. It does not come with iron sights. We have flip up iron sights located on the front and rear of the sight rail, with an optic in the middle.
    2. There is no mechanism to prevent firing of the rifle if the shell deflector plate has been left up/open. In order to do that, it would make the stock so much more complex and we doubt there would be a market for it.
    3. We have not done any kind of performance testing. Originally our plan was to do that as soon as we get our first article run of ejection molded parts. (Which are much more rigid than prototypes) However, we may go ahead and do some performance testing just to see what it does.
    4. Removing the upper hand guard does include the sight rail. We haven’t done any type of accuracy testing yet, but we do know that our rifle still shoots accurately with our red dot after re-installing the hand-guard.
    5. Yes, you will still need to use your original dust cover. On our prototype, which is on a Yugo, I purchased a used Chinese dust cover, filed it down to fit and machine screwed the bullpup cover to the original dust cover. To remove the cover, all you do is rotate the retaining latch and the entire rear top end comes off for easy and quick access. If you don’t use this method, the bullpup rear cover will be held on by one machine screw in the very back.
    6. We use the original gas tube, but removed the wooden hand guard as one of the four (4) regulated parts that need to be removed to make it compliant with Sec. 922.
    7. Yes, the original 10 round fixed magazine latch be used with your stock installed to open and empty the original 10 round fixed magazine (i.e., is the gun as easily unloaded with the new stock as it is with the original)?

23. PrezRR says:

@glaros, Thanks for the info, and thanks for extending the offer for awhile longer. I understand how it is with a new product and how you want to get it right and get the bugs out before your customers get the product. I’m looking forward to new pictures and video. Thanks again.

24. glaros says:

@Dan, You are right. We have been planning on posting a photo gallery of close up pics. We are still waiting on our final prototype. We are expecting it any day now. As soon as we get it we are going to have a lay out of all the parts that come with the kit, and other misc. close ups as well as an installation video Thanks for your patience.

25. glaros says:

@Bob, It sure feels like it is. We haven’t done any accuracy testing, yet. The kit does not clamp onto the barrel in any way. The main housing attaches to the barreled receiver the same way a issued stock does. The barrel basically free floats in the stock kit. Soon we plan on doing an accuracy comparison test using the same SKS with both the issue stock and our bullpup kit.

26. glaros says:

@John, we don’t have time right now but as soon as we can, we have some ideas to make our bullpup kit accessible to left handers. We believe the brass ejects horizontally in a perpendicular direction from the ejection port.

27. Wartorn says:

great news about the lowering of the rail for the optic sight! keep it up guys
    can’t wait to bring it to the range –
    then you’ll sell another 100 of them once somebody see me!!

28. glaros says:

@Bob Doggett, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. We don’t have time right now but as soon as we can, we have some ideas to make our bullpup kit accessible to left handers. We believe the brass ejects horizontally in a perpendicular direction from the ejection port.

29. glaros says:

@adam, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. Yes, it will work on both.

30. glaros says:

@adam, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. We have installed it on both of those as well as a Russian and Romanian. We believe that if it is an SKS, it will fit.

31. glaros says:

@Jesse Foust, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. The length of pull is 16 5/8″. Believe it or not, it feels very cofortable.

32. glaros says:

@Hawcer, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. You are right, we have made that change.

33. glaros says:

@Hawcer, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. You now need to remove your rear leaf sight and the sight rail is mounted directly on the upper handguard.

34. glaros says:

@Bob, We noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. Just leave those blank-it is part of the design from Paypal, but allows of description of choices

35. glaros says:

@Bob Doggett, we noticed some comments weren’t answered, sorry it took so long to discover this question. At this juncture, we do not recommend using our bullpup stock as a “lefty.” We are working on a cheek block and a case catch. This is still in the development stage.

36. glaros says:

@simpson, thank you for the kudos!

37. glaros says:

@aldaddyoo7, plans are right now to make a video using detachable magazines this coming week.

38. glaros says:

@egs89, one of the best functioning and accurate SKS’s I own is an old beat up Romanian that was sold in NRA “good” condition. The more beat they are the less expensive they are. SKS’s were really over built-they hold up to a lot of abuse.

39. glaros says:

@Wartorn, looking forward to it!

40. glaros says:

@Josh in Afghanistan, if your SKS is designed to take AK magazines, our bullpup stock will work with AK magazines.

41. glaros says:

@Kevin Florey, we have installed it on a Russian, Yugo, Romanian and Chinese. It is our belief that if it is an SKS, our bullpup stock is compatible.

42. bob byram says:

Hi, looks good so far i have most of the same concerns as the previous folks but may order anyway to get in the que. my main reason for the e-mail is to encourage you to do a 10-22 version after you get out of the wood on this one. the muzzelite is about the same price as yours and it’s junk.
    bob

43. strong_bad says:

How are things progressing? I know I am waiting anxiously for an update on the status as well as for new photos.

Ready to buy one as soon as I see the progress…

44. Bret Schlueter says:

Nice new prototype. I am glad you are listening to this forum. Top rail is better than the old design. the lower front pic rail is nice, but could it be a little more flush to the forend, so that those not adding a grip have a usable forend? That one, even with a standard or ladder type rail cover doesn’t seem operator friendly. It is nice to see the 30 rounders have enough room tip rock in. I was concerned about that.

I hope the vertical foregrip isn’t included. Too many options out there. Same goes for the sights, I would imagine.

As for the cover not disabling firing, some common sense has to be present to use firearms. Otherwise barrels would have to be too long to point at one’s self and still reach the trigger…

BTW, follow up comments check box is duplicated again…

45. James says:

what exactly is included (for those who bought it before 8-5)in what we shall recive?

46. Bret Schlueter says:

@Bret Schlueter, I forgot to add that you should consider threaded hard points to screw rails to the sides of the forend for lights, lasers and the like, since the bottom rail is so short.

47. David Harmon says:

Any news on the installation video it has been a couple weeks just curious thanks

48. bob byram says:

Hi, I just checked out the latest u-tube vidio and am even more impressed. This prompted me to want to know more about the status of the production program so I called headquarters in Calif. and talked to a very helpfull woman (maybe your wife?). This is the impression I got from the call. (for info to the others who are wondering the same)
    The design work is in the hands of contractor and is due right away. I assume this is the cad models for production. The production will be in China? Initial production is still hoped for end of sept, but the date is questionable. (Glaros, please correct me if I got the wrong impression).
    I’m ready to send my money in order to get in the initial production run. I look at this as kind of a “beta” version. I have spent many years in product design and development and my experiance is that changes in the initial design or process will come. usually initial production is subjected to “product validation” testing BEFORE initial shippments begins. It would be helpfull if you could assure that if there are signifigant mods that initial orders will be corrected.
    With all that, I’m sending the Paypal pmt.
    Good luck with the venture.
    Bob

49. tyler says:

i was all for this until i read this – production in china, huh? whats wrong with manufacturing it here in the united states? well if its made in china you better hire some illegals to distribute.

50. jbuntingmachine says:

I’m curious about the detachable mag thing. I’ve been trying to come up with a good machined bullpup design for my SKS (Chinese Norinco Para Sporter), but because of the fact that the detachable AK mags have to pivot so far forward to release the grip does not work unless it is way too far forward. What have you guys done to overcome that? I can see where the standard style “attached” mags would work fine because they don’t hinge forward. Just curious. It looks like a very good option for “tacticool”. Thanks guys.